Smooth fine lines and wrinkles with injectable fillers
Does your skin show distinctive signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles? Are you lacking definition in your cheekbones or jawline? Then you could benefit from injectable fillers. These common aesthetic complaints can be significantly improved with the use of cosmetic injectables which are minimally invasive, non-surgical treatments that help create a more youthful, structured appearance in both men and women.
Get great discounts with packages, monthly specials and a great membership program that makes your beauty routine more affordable. Prices as low as $10/unit!
Click here to learn more about how you can save money each visit for all your skin care needs.
Collab carries the most popular injectable filler that is the only treatment that is FDA approved to temporarily treat moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines in adults. Most patients will begin to see their full results within the first two weeks of treatment and require very little downtime. It delivers predictable, subtle results, so you look like you, only with less noticeable signs of aging. Ask your Collab MedSpa Scottsdale injectable specialist for more details and where to find the full medical details.
Here at Collab MedSpa Scottsdale we offer other these injectable fillers that can offer the following benefits:
- Adds fullness and plumps lips as well as smooths and corrects moderate to severe wrinkles and folds
- Smooths moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds around your nose and mouth
- Correct age-related volume loss and for augmentation of the chin region to improve chin volume
- Softens moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds by adding volume around the nose and mouth
- Adds subtle volume to lips and softens the appearance of perioral lines
Get great discounts with packages, monthly specials and a great membership program that makes your beauty routine more affordable.
Click here to learn more about how you can save money each visit.
- Yes. All injections are performed by an on staff R.N. Click here to learn more about our team.
- You will feel a slight sting or pinch, but should not experience pain.