It’s Time to Love the Skin You’re In
Do you love the skin you’re in? It’s time to step out in confidence and stop hiding behind neck wrinkles and acne scars. In as little as three affordable treatments, SkinPen Microneedling, the first FDA-approved microneedling device in the world, will rejuvenate your skin giving you a more radiant, youthful appearance.
While the name “microneedling” may sound a bit off putting, the minimally invasive procedure requires little to no downtime and is built with safety in mind. During treatment, the SkinPen creates hundreds of tiny skin punctures called “microchannels” per second initiating the skin’s natural healing process. As the skin heals, it goes through three distinct phases:
- Inflammation: As the SkinPen penetrates the skin’s surface, your body’s immune system naturally begins to increase blood flow and create new tissue.
- Proliferation: The tiny holes or “microchannels” created by the SkinPen are rebuilt with new cells that contain collagen, which is proven to improve skin elasticity.
- Remodeling: As new skin tissue forms, old acne scars and wrinkles are visibly reduced leaving skin smoother and more luminous.
SkinPen Microneedling is primarily used to reduce acne scars and improve neck wrinkles in patients with all skin types, ages 22 and up.
- Acne Scars: As acne lesions naturally heal, sometimes the tissue becomes raised leaving your facial surface uneven. With SkinPen Microneedling, patients experience a reduction in acne scarring in as little as one month from the first treatment and results continue for up to 6 months post-treatment.
- Neck Wrinkles: The skin on your neck has considerably less collagen and fatty tissue than the rest of your body. This makes it prone to wrinkles and a “crepe-like” texture. SkinPen Microneedling is proven to rejuvenate neck skin in as little as 3 treatments, spaced 30 days apart.
The proof is in the referrals! Research shows that 90% of patients would recommend SkinPen Microneedling to a friend. Call Collab MedSpa today to “uncover your best skin” with a SkinPen Microneedling treatment.